CJM Public Sector
Across the public sector there is an increasing emphasis on designing services that put customer needs at the top of the agenda yet the service user experience is often not well understood from both the rational and irrational perspectives.
The Kynsale Customer Journey Mapping Approach helps to bring that customer story to life and will help your organisation to:
- Design "customer centred" services, improving experience and quality of life
- Develop the most cost effective services whilst maintaining and improving support for the individuals you serve
- Identify duplication and reduce waste in your organisation
- Gain a better understanding of the functions valued by your service users (and those that are not valued)
Understanding the customer journey also helps public sector organisations identify shared service and partnering opportunities. The Kynsale Customer Journey Mapping Approach will help you to:
- Identify and target your key customers
- Capture your customer journey information
- Generate powerful customer journey maps for stakeholder presentations
- Analyse and review your customer journey maps
- Create and test 'what if' scenarios
- Develop an action plan and draw up next steps
Many service users are driven by need rather than choice, particularly in Health and Social Care. Efficient customer journeys provide a better experience for the user and are far more cost effective.